SquaredUp web server
- x64 Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (or above), 2012, 2016 or 2019.
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 * (To install this the server needs an internet connection, so if the server is offline, you should download and install .NET 4.7.2 from here.)
- Windows IIS Web- roles *
- IIS URL Rewrite Module 2.0 *
Items marked with * will be automatically installed if required.
- Can be installed on a Systems Center Operations Manager (SCOM) management server or root management server.
- Can be installed on the same web server as the Operations Manager web consoles.
System Center Operations Manager
The SCOM management server must be running Operations Manager 2012, 2012 SP1 or R2, 2016, 1801, 1807 or 2019. Operations Manager 2007 is not supported.
Server Sizing Guidelines
SquaredUp has no defined minimum requirements for installation, the following specifications are a guideline on how you may wish to set-up your environment.
|Environment||SquaredUp Users||Servers monitored by SCOM||CPU||Memory||Azure Equivalent||Load Balanced Instances|
|Small Lab||<10||<100||1||2 GB||Standard A1 v2||1|
|Small Production||<10||100 - 1000||2||4 GB||Standard A2 v2||1|
|Large Production||10 - 100||1000 - 5000||4||8 GB||Standard A4 v2||2|
|Very Large Production||>100||5000 - 15000||8||16 GB||Standard A8 v2||2 or More|
When using Open Access we recommend an additional 100 MB memory for each dashboard that is enabled for Open Access (regardless of how many clients are connecting to the Open Access dashboard).
Clients and Browsers
Windows (all versions)
- Chrome 40 or later
- Internet Explorer 11 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
Android 2.3.6 or later
- Native browser
iOS (iPad, iPhone) 5.0 or later
Microsoft's support for Internet Explorer 10 and earlier is very limited. At the time of writing, IE10 is only supported on Windows Server 2012 (not R2) and Windows Vista.
SquaredUp provides limited support for Internet Explorer 10. Known limitations include:
- No Company Knowledge editing
Internet Explorer 9 and earlier versions are not supported.
Other operating system and browser combinations may also work, but may have had limited or no testing and will not be supported.
To add SCOM data to your Visio diagrams you will need the 'Professional' edition or above.
Windows IIS Features