Before you can use the Elasticsearch tile you need to create a Elasticsearch provider in SquaredUp.
Adding a provider is a one-time configuration task, and once the provider has been configured it can be used each time you configure a tile.
- Log on to SquaredUp and navigate to the right-hand menu ☰ > system > Integrations.
- In Add An Integration click Elasticsearch:
- In the service name box type in a suitable name, e.g. Elasticsearch
- Enter the URL for your Elasticsearch instance. The URL depends on your Elasticsearch environment:
a) If you are using the Elastic cloud service, you need to enter the endpoint URL, which has the following format:
https://CLUSTER_ID.REGION.CLOUD_PLATFORM.DOMAIN:PORTb) If you are running Elasticsearch in a different environment, ask your Elastic administrator for the instance URL and port number.
- Enter the username and password for your Elasticsearch instance into the appropriate boxes:
- Change ignore invalid ssl to on if you are using a self-signed certificate.
- Click Save.