SquaredUp works best with the latest versions (early 2019 onwards) of Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari on desktop & mobile.
On SquaredUp v5 Internet Explorer is not supported. Older browsers may show a blank page.
On SquaredUp v4 Internet Explorer 9 and earlier versions are not supported.
SquaredUp web server
- SquaredUp can be installed on x64 Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (or above), 2012, 2016 or 2019
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 * (To install this the server needs an internet connection, so if the server is offline, you should download and install .NET 4.7.2 from here.)
- Windows IIS Web- roles *
- IIS URL Rewrite Module 2.0 *
Items marked with * will be automatically installed if required.
- Can be installed on a Systems Center Operations Manager (SCOM) management server or root management server.
- Can be installed on the same web server as the Operations Manager web consoles.
System Center Operations Manager
The SCOM management server must be running Operations Manager 2012, 2012 SP1 or R2, 2016, 1801, 1807 or 2019. Operations Manager 2007 is not supported.
Server Sizing Guidelines
SquaredUp has no defined minimum requirements for installation, the following specifications are a guideline on how you may wish to set up your environment.
|Environment||SquaredUp Users||Servers monitored by SCOM||CPU||Memory||Azure Equivalent||Load Balanced Instances|
|Small Lab||<10||<100||1||2 GB||Standard A1 v2||1|
|Small Production||<10||100 - 1000||2||4 GB||Standard A2 v2||1|
|Large Production||10 - 100||1000 - 5000||4||8 GB||Standard A4 v2||2|
|Very Large Production||>100||5000 - 15000||8||16 GB||Standard A8 v2||2 or more|
When using Open Access (see Open Access) we recommend additional memory:
For Open Access on SquaredUp v5 we recommend you count each Open Access dashboard as the equivalent of an extra user, and add this to your user count when calculating the memory required using the table above.
For Open Access on SquaredUp v4 we recommend an additional 100 MB memory for each dashboard that is enabled for Open Access (regardless of how many clients are connecting to the Open Access dashboard).
Using PowerShell in SquaredUp requires PowerShell version 5.1 and above.
Windows IIS Features