What's New in SquaredUp Dashboard Server
What’s New in v5.1
SquaredUp Dashboard Server v5.1 includes the following new features:
- New visualisations available for the Elasticsearch, PowerShell, and SQL tiles
- Dashboard Server Enterprise edition
New visualisations available for the Elasticsearch, PowerShell and SQL tiles
The Elasticsearch, PowerShell, and SQL tiles now include the full suite of visualisations: bar graph, donut, grid, line graph, scalar, sparklines and status.
Dashboard Server Enterprise edition
Dashboard Server is free forever for up to 3 users. And we have just introduced the Enterprise edition for companies who need the flexibility to scale up their Dashboard Server usage. The Enterprise edition includes the following features:
- Purchase 10 or more users: dashboards for all your teams anywhere in your organisation
- Team Folders: manage access to your dashboards and delegate control to specific groups of users inside and outside your organization so the right people see the right data. See Team Folders
- High availability: enable load-balancing between servers or create two or more different access points into SquaredUp with different modes of authentication. See Enabling High Availability
- Enterprise integrations:
- Dev/Test license
- Onboarding & Technical Support: Setup assistance and training to get you up and running fast, and exceptional support that won’t let you down
Download now & more information
Step by step guides on how to update SquaredUp Dashboard Server:
For upgrades to minor versions:
What’s New in v5.0
Dashboard Server is a dashboard tool that’s quick to implement, easy to set up, and effortless to maintain. Dashboard Server functions independently of SCOM and Azure and introduces a new PowerShell tile so you can dashboard virtually any data.
Connect to any data source
- Web API - Pull data from external web sources and display data from any API (How to use the Web API tile)
- SQL - Visualise data from SQL databases using standard queries (How to use the SQL tile)
- PowerShell – endlessly extend with metrics from any source using PowerShell (How to use the PowerShell tile)
Native Data Integrations
Visualise your data
Comprehensive range of data visualisations for creating amazing dashboards; Bar Graph, Donut, Line Graph, Scalar, Sparklines, Grid, Status Icons and Blocks.
Create unlimited dashboards and share them with everyone in your organisation using Open Access (What is Open Access?).