How to check the configuration of a Service Level Objective in SCOM
To check a Service Level Objective:
- Open the SCOM Operations Console.
- Go to the Authoring workspace (Authoring tab on bottom left).
- Select Authoring > Management Pack Objects > Service Level Tracking in the left-hand tree view.
- Right click on your SLO and select Properties.
- Click on Service Level Objectives
Check in the Objective Type column that is says Monitor state.
SquaredUp does not support Collection Rule SLOs.
- Check the Targetted Class is correct. For example, for a Windows server this should be All Windows Computers, for Distributed Applications (DAs) it should be Service.
Click Next to go to the Service Level Objectives page and double click on the SLO to view the details:
Check that Unmonitored is not ticked.
SquaredUp does not support the unmonitored state.
- Click OK.
- On the Summary page, click Finish.