On SquaredUp v4.2 and below you can use a comma (,) with no space, to list two or more metrics to appear on the same Performance graph. The comma can be used to specify multiple objects, counters or instances.
- Add a new Performance tile and select the type Performance (line graph).
- Scope the tile as required, for example a group or listing one or more machines, and click next.
- Search and select your first metric, for example in the choose metric box type in
Memory - Available MBytesfrom the drop down list.
- Click on advanced.
- Copy the counter name, pasting it into Notepad if you like.
- Click on quick find and then on the cross to remove the first metric.
- Search and select your second metric, for example type in
Memory - PercentMemoryUsed.
- Click advanced.
In the counter box type a comma after the metric name and then paste in the first counter name immediately after the comma with no space in between.
If one of your metric already contains a comma, you should replace that comma with an asterisk *
- In the display section tick show key.
- Click on custom section to create to custom label.
Click on the mustache helper button and select key.counter from the drop down list.
- Click done.
You can also use multiple objects as shown below:
You can specify individual and multiple instances using a comma (,) as a separator as shown in the image below. In this example, we have specified that we wish to see % free space on the C:\ D:\ and E:\ drives.
You can also use wildcards to show multiple metrics of similar names, see How to use wildcards in metrics